Made it into The Guinness Book!
Couple of weeks back when I was cleaning my mailbox I noticed a mail which read Hey redditgiftor, YOU are a Guinness World Record holder! Ok just another spam I felt, but the mail ID seemed genuine to so just read it and noticed that it had a link to the original guinness site with a username and key!
Had a quick check on redditgits and turned out to be true, it was a Guiness record indeed! I was a part of 30k people heh heh sounds like a big number but is small when compared to 7 billion human beings ;)
Had to pay some $$ to get the certificate shipped to my place, it arrived yesterday, have a look at it below :
P.S : Does it require a frame? LOL not really!
Well all said and done, it might not be a personal achievement, but can be a bragging right? :D
Finally all I can say is : "Made it into The Guinness Book! Thank you redditgifts :)"
Recent blog posts
- watir-webdriver web inspector
- gem list to gemfile
- Packing ruby2.0 on debian.
- Made it into The Guinness Book!
- to_h in ruby 2.0
- Filter elements by pattern jQuery.
- Better HTML password fields for mobile ?
- Grayscale image when user offline
- nth-child CSS pseudo-class Christmas colors
- EventEmitter in nodejs